Have you noticed . . .
- How the day goes better when you have a quiet time with the Lord in the morning?
- How much better a meal tastes when someone else is paying for it?
- How other people smile when you smile first?
- How some people are always UP and some people are always DOWN?
- How patient God is?
- How little you hear about memorizing Scripture yet, how rewarding it is when you do it?
- How those who find fault with others are rarely able to find fault with themselves?
- How the blessings seem to come only when we make a commitment and keep it?
- How much attention is given to the evils of tobacco but not much is said about the evils of alcohol?
- How the closer you get to God the farther away you feel you are, and the farther away from God you are, the more you try to convince yourself (and others) how close you are to Him?
- How good you feel when you start eating dessert and how bad you feel once you’re done?
- How easy it is to say YES to people you want to say NO to, and how hard it is to say NO to the people you want to say YES to?
- How good it sounds when something bad happens to someone you don’t like and how bad it sounds when something good happens to them?
- How you always find time to do the things you want to do?
- How good the words I’M SORRY sound?
- How therapeutic the human touch is?
- How the more you fall in love with the Lord, the easier it is to love others?
- How the older you get the more you start sounding like your parents?
- How the older you get the more forgiving and less judgmental you become toward others?
- How you never get tired of hearing the words I LOVE YOU?
- How good preaching is as long as it deals with something the Lord isn’t dealing with us about?
- How easy it is to give advice to others about things we’ve never experienced?
- How good you feel when you reach out to help someone who’s going through a tough time?
- How faithful God is?
- How you get irritated when people honk at you but how difficult it is to understand why they get irritated when we honk at them?
- How 9/10ths goes further when you learn to trust God and tithe each week, than 10/10ths used to go when you kept it all for yourself?
- How critics are rarely soul winners and soul winners are rarely critical?
- How people who join GET RICH QUICK schemes rarely do GET RICH QUICK, but the organizations do?
- How you never see a jogger smiling?
- How those who really want to have a good marriage usually have one?
- How affirmation and encouragement can change anything?
- How much you noticed you haven’t been noticing since you started reading this blog?
Give JESUS your absolute best this week and every week.
People WILL notice.
© 2014. Barry L. Cameron
Barry L. Cameron has been the Senior Pastor of Crossroads since 1992 when the church was averaging 188 in morning worship. Pastor Cameron and his wife, Janis, have three children and two grandsons. He’s the author of the bestseller: The ABCs of Financial Freedom, Contagious Generosity, and The Financial Freedom Workbook. The Cameron family has been completely debt free since November 2001.