CROSSROADS CHILDREN’S BUILDING
Crossroads’ new children’s building is unlike anything the DFW metroplex has ever seen, and represents the largest expansion of Crossroads’ 45-year history. This incredible facility was created for one reason: to reach children for Christ (Matthew 19:14). If you haven’t had a chance to visit Crossroads yet, we’d love to have you and your children be our guests this Sundays at 8:45, 10, 11:30 a.m. or 5 p.m.
- Crossroads' children’s building is a $18 million structure, built completely without debt. In fact, it was paid for before the groundbreaking ceremony.
- Thanks to our great God and the generosity of Crossroads’ church family, the funds for this facility were raised in just two years through the We Believe Campaign.
- We broke ground the first of November 2013 and moved in the first of August 2015.
- The building is approximately 75,000 sq. ft. in size, which is half the size of our main facility.
A FEW SPECIAL FEATURES
- an enormous, themed “main street” entry area
- a huge theater with stadium seating
- a multi-sport gymnasium
- gaming stations with the latest tech
- snack bar and ice cream shoppe
- kid-friendly classrooms
- a two-story, themed indoor play area called The PARK
- a huge outdoor baptistery
- a life-size sculpture of Jesus welcoming little children
LEARN MORE ABOUT CROSSROADS KIDS
We want Sunday to be the best day of the week for your children! Our Children’s Ministry provides a safe, spiritual and fun environment where God’s Word comes to life through creative drama, contemporary music, the latest Christian videos, innovative lessons and more.
TAKE A TOUR OF THE CHILDREN'S BUILDING
Have you driven by Crossroads’ campus lately and wondered what’s inside that big, yellow building? Come see for yourself by scheduling a tour! Whether you're an interested parent or curious passerby, all are welcome to come for a guided tour during selected days of the week at specific times. Just fill out our form with your information, and we’ll contact you with more details.
Sundays See below Children's Building
Your child will love The Park, a themed, two-story playspace full of adventure!
The Park Schedule - Sundays
The Park is open to ALL children accompanied by parents at these times:
- 11:05 - 11:30 a.m. ALL AGES
- 12:35 - 1 p.m. ALL AGES
The Park is also open for children who attend two services as noted below:
- 10:10 - 10:30 a.m. KINDERGARTEN
All other grades go during their Kids Connect Group. Get details on Kids Connect Groups and how your child can be part of one right here.