As a result of the Coronavirus situation, we all find ourselves in territory we’ve never been in before. That’s why it’s absolutely essential we do whatever we can to help those members of our church who are most susceptible. We need your help to help others. We have implemented a number of changes already: Read Crossroads' Response to Covid-19, but want to make sure we can help our at risk members who are still in need of basic necessities.
We are asking you to help us help provide for the needs of our members who may need it at this time. We are all being affected by this situation, but we can all do something to help the most vulnerable among our church family.
Here are some ideas:
- You can DONATE ONLINE to help Crossroads’ families in need.
- If you have surplus items, you can donate those so we can get them to those in need.
- If you are able to go out and shop for yourself, you could purchase additional items to help provide for someone confined in their home.
- You could help us meet the financial needs of someone who is unable to work at this time.
To help with financial assistance, you can GIVE HERE.
To donate items, you can bring them to the church. Enter through our front entrance off of Highway 360 and come to our main building, Monday through Friday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Stop near the sign on the drive that says, “Donation Drop Off.” You can pull up and stay in your vehicle and we will come out and get your donations.
Here is a list of needed items:
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Sanitizer wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Dry non-perishable food (rice, beans, canned goods, etc.)
- Water bottles
**All items must be unopened and in original packaging.**
You can donate online HERE to help meet needs of our church members.