HOW THE ABCs WORKS
The ABCs in One Sentence:
“You give books to your people, preach a four-part series with a commitment card, and have a celebration weekend.”
The RESULTS of your ABCs in ONE SENTENCE:
“Your people learn how they can honor GOD, manage their money biblically and achieve financial freedom, which your church sees an increase in resources to reach more people for Christ.”
BELOW ARE THE STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL ABC’s PROGRAM.
Churches contact us and we schedule a date to do the ABCs.
Once a date has been agreed upon churches complete and return an ABCs agreement with a deposit guaranteeing their date.
The signed agreement and deposit entitles you to the ABCs license which allows your church to use the ABCs materials for as long as you are Pastor there. (The ABCs license is not transferable to other churches or other pastors.) You also receive a discount on ABCs books and workbooks when you order through the Disciple Shop (888.360.7648 or thediscipleshop.com)
The ABCs program materials are sent electronically. These include:
- The ABC’s Planning Guide, 2 minutes with the author, ABC’s planning information, Bio and picture and The ABC’s Frequently Asked Questions.
- Workbook training video.
- Week 1 information with ABC’s message, PowerPoint, Week 1 insert and Pre-message video clip.
- Week 2 information with ABC’s message, PowerPoint, Week 2 insert and Pre-message video clip.
- Week 3 information with ABC’s message, PowerPoint, Week 3 insert and Pre-message video clip.
- Week 4 information with ABC’s message, 4th week message video clips, PowerPoint, Week 4 insert, Commitment card (front and back), 2 follow-up letters, Pre-message video clip and Final message showing the manner in which commitment cards are done.
- Week 5 information with PowerPoint for Barry’s or Matt’s presentation and Sermon notes (if you wish to use them). Also included are Countdown and promo videos, Miscellaneous inserts and Tracts.
The program consists of (a) Getting books for all of your people to read; (b) Preaching a 4-part series, concluding with a commitment card (we provide both); (c) Having Barry or Matt Cameron come and speak on your ABC’s Weekend – the Sunday following your 4-part series. (Matt speaks for churches 400 – 1,000); (d) Using the Financial Freedom workbook as a study in all of your small groups or Bible classes.
We provide any assistance you need along the way. Both Barry and Matt are available to answer your questions by phone or email.
Once you are an ABCs church, you will have first access to any new resources we develop and will be the first to receive them.
The ABCs of Financial Freedom has been instrumental in helping thousands of people and churches all across America turn their financial situations around. Discover the principles that will show you how to get out from under the burden and bondage of debt and enable you to declare your financial independence.
A ministry of Crossroads Christian Church, Grand Prairie, Texas. All rights reserved.