This Summer — JUMP IN!
REMEMBER when you were a kid and it was summer … and you saw a pool? You couldn’t wait to JUMP IN! You didn’t need encouragement, even permission. You just went for it. Well, THIS SUMMER … it’s time to be a kid again and we’re encouraging YOU and all of our people to JUMP IN! That’s our theme for this summer, beginning with MEMORIAL DAY and going through LABOR DAY WEEKEND.
There are FOUR specific areas we’re encouraging you to JUMP IN to:
LOVING THE LORD (Mark 12:30-31)
LIVING YOUR FAITH (Luke 9:23)
SERVING YOUR CHURCH (Galatians 6:9-10; 1 Peter 4:10)
GIVING YOUR BEST (Proverbs 3:9-10).
August 13 – BACK-TO-SCHOOL WEEKEND with MATT CAMERON preaching. Before you send your kids back to school, make sure you bring them to church. We’ll be praying for all of our kids, teachers, educators & administrators.
August 20 – MARK MOORE, teaching Pastor at Christ’s Church of the Valley in Phoenix, Arizona, will be our guest.
August 27 – DAVE DUMMIT, Pastor of 242 Community Church in Brighton, Michigan, will be our guest.
September 3 – LABOR DAY WEEKEND celebration with DAVE STONE, Pastor of Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, Kentucky, will be our guest.
5 Things to Remember
- Our love and prayers go with you wherever you go and you don’t have to miss worship at Crossroads. You can watch online from anywhere in the world.
- Check out our Church Directory to find a church to attend where you are going.
- Don’t take a vacation from supporting God’s work at Crossroads, even though you may be gone. We recommend online giving. It’s simple, quick and easy to do. Click here for help.
- Pray for your church family all summer long.
- Know that you are MISSED and NEEDED here, so hurry home!’
Get on The Road This Summer
Every one of us should be on the road to becoming a fully devoted follower of Jesus.
In Matthew 28:18-20, Jesus said, “All authority in Heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Two things are obvious from what Jesus commanded us to do...